Dr Bourke manages and treats a wide variety of eye conditions, ranging from Retinal Disorders requiring Surgery, Macular Degeneration requiring ongoing treatment, Cataract extraction and Lens insertion and General Ophthalmic conditions.
Some of the conditions we regularly manage:
- Age Related Macular Degeneration, including "Wet" (Neovascular) and "Dry" Macular Degeneration
- Cataract Surgery and Lens implantation
- Pterygium removal and grafting
- Non surgical Corneal Disorders including inflammatory, infectious and ocular surface disorders
- Retinal Disorders including Retinal tears, holes and Retinal Detachment repair
- Retinal Circulatory Disorders including Central and Branch Artery and Vein occlusions
- Central Serous Chorioretinopathy
- Diabetic Eye Disease
- Epiretinal Membrane Surgery
- Macular Hole Repair Surgery
- Disorders of the Vitreous
Please follow the links for comprehensive information regarding the common disorders.